Benefits of solar power
Interested in solar power for your home, but unsure about solar panel prices, or where to find reliable solar panel installers? The expert residential solar team at Bradford can help! We know all there is to know about residential solar, and can recommend a solar power, or PV system, that’s right for you. We can help you create a true solar house, and save on your energy bills for years to come.
If you’re thinking of investing in solar power, here are some important questions and benefits to keep in mind:
WHAT ARE THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF SOLAR POWER?
By investing in renewable energy, and installing solar panels on your home, you can:
- Reduce or even eliminate your future power bills
Based on the size of your solar system, your energy usage, and where you live, installing a Bradford solar panel system can significantly reduce your ongoing electricity bills.
- Minimise the impact of increasing energy costs
Generating your own clean solar energy limits your exposure to inevitable price increases.
- Increase your home's intrinsic value
A solar power system that generates free, clean energy can positively affect the re-sale value of your home.
- Prepare for the introduction of Mandatory Disclosure
Mandatory Disclosure is a new building code that measures a building's energy efficiency and allocates a star rating. This rating impacts a building's resale value and/ or future rental returns. The more stars a building has, the more energy efficient it is deemed to be. Research in the ACT has shown that increasing a building's star rating by just one star increases its resale value by 3%.
HOW CAN SOLAR POWER ENHANCE YOUR LIFESTYLE?
Improve your living environment
By not having to compromise on heating or cooling your home due to high electricity costs, you can stay comfortable all year round.
Maintain a quality lifestyle
Use all of your favourite conveniences - laptops, plasmas, entertainment systems etc - without worrying how much power you're using, or your impact on the environment.
Smaller energy bills
Put your hard-earned dollars towards things you and your family enjoy - rather than energy bills.
HOW CAN SOLAR POWER SYSTEMS HELP SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT?
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Depending on the size of your solar system, your family's carbon footprint (CO2 emissions) could be reduced by up to 6.9 tonnes per annum.
- Contribute to Australia’s Renewable Energy Target (RET): Help ensure that 20 per cent of Australia's electricity supply will come from renewable sources by 2020.
- Limit the effects of global warming: Secure a better future for your children, and for future generations.
Ready to install solar power? Want to know more about solar power Australia, or home solar power? Get a quote from us now!