Listen to our 'Summer' radio ad:
Listen to our 'Winter' radio ad:
A professional service is available to design and install the best Shade Sail for any area. Shade sails will add style to any garden and increase the use and enjoyment of outdoor living areas. Please visit our photo gallery below for different sails.Shade sails are anchored to roof shade sail fittings or powder coated steel posts. Sail can work as an extension to your roof providing shade or can be an independent structure. Shade sail hardware is made of stainless steel fittings.
Our shade sails have many features to ensure a high quality, long lasting product.
- 95% UV block and shade in a large range of fabric colours
- 10-year fabric warranty on UV degradation
- Commercial grade shade fabric is used for durability
- Powder coated galvanised steel posts which are virtually maintenance free
- Only stainless steel fasteners and turnbuckles are used to ensure no rust
- Stainless steel tensioning wire is used so the sail is tensioned correctly
- A pulley is installed at every corner so that the stainless steel wire will not fray
- Stainless steel triangles and double thickness material reinforced at each corner for durability
We design & install shade sails that are fully customised for your needs. Shade sails allow you to cover your cars, caravans, boats, trailers and camper vans.
They not only protect you from heat and the sun’s harmful UV rays they also help to protect you from the Winter climate and the damage caused by ice and frost.
Shade sails are a cost-effective solution that can help to prolong the life of your vehicles in all seasons throughout the year.
We have a range of suppliers for our shade fabrics and materials ranging from non-waterproof commercial shade material, waterproof shade material and precontraint PVC textiles.
Just Rite has installed more than 2000 shade sails in Canberra region in the last 15 years in homes, commercial premises and schools
Our shade sail products
RAINBOW SHADE FABRICS (www.rainbowshade.com.au)
Rainbow Shade fabric is designed specifically for Shade Sails, Shade Structures and Tensioned Membrane Structures. Recommended by architects, engineers and manufactures for its quality, strength and colour range, this fabric has been tried and proven in projects large and small over the past 15 years.
- Best Test Results in Australia
- Up to 99% UV-B Block. Up to 97% Shade.
- Warranty that has stood the test of time.
- 13 years in the Australian Market in the harshest conditions.
- Lightweight, long lasting, strong premier shade fabric.
- Tested to Australian Standard AS 4174-1994.
- Check out the Mix 'n' Match below for colour comparison
COOLAROO COMMERCIAL 95 KNITTED SHADE CLOTH
Coolaroo Commercial 95 provides the ideal shade solution for school playgrounds, childcare centres, sporting facilities, car parks and many other commercial applications. Its ability to block out the majority of the suns harmful UV rays provides a safe, cost effective covering for both small and large areas.
Coolaroo Commercial 95 is designed to breathe, which allows air to circulate beneath the fabric creating a significantly cooler environment. Also Coolaroo Commercial 95 resists mold or mildew and is fray resistant. A special treatment ensures that colours remain constant year after year.
UV Protection - Commercial 95 provides UVR blocks from 91%-95% to create a safe outdoor environment.
Knitted Lockstitch Construction- Unique lockstich construction combines monofilament and tape to produce a dimensionally stable. fabric that will not tear or fray if cut
Heat Set - Commercial 95 is manufactured using as an advanced stentering process which heat sets the fabric memory to produce a stable and consistent fabric that has minimal shrinkage.
Warranty - Commercial 95 will not degrade, crack or show evidence of material breakdown resulting from ultra